Mark Hart serves as chief innovation officer for Life Teen International. A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and a twenty-seven year veteran of youth ministry, Mark is a best-selling author of over twenty books, a daily radio host on SiriusXM and an award-winning writer and producer. One of the most sought-after speakers serving in the Catholic Church today, Mark’s humor and his passion for Scripture are known around the world.
His multiple video series with Ascension – Venture, Encounter, Altaration and The 99 – have helped millions of Catholics, young and old, begin to read and study the Bible and engage the Catholic faith in exciting and relevant new ways. A master catechist, Mark also serves as a book editor, speaking coach, publishing and marketing consultant, and as a research fellow for the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology.
Mark and his wife, Melanie, live in Phoenix, Arizona with their three daughters–Hope, Trinity, and Faith–and one son, Josiah.
See more from Mark:
- The 99, An Evangelization Mission Series
- Altaration: The Mystery of the Mass Revealed
- Encounter: A Middle School Bible Study
- Power and Grace: A Guide to the Catholic Sacraments
- T3 Matthew: Thy Kingdom Come
- T3 Acts: The Keys and the Sword
- T3 Revelation: The Lion and the Lamb
- Venture: The Bible Timeline for High School