Dr. Christopher West is the president of the Theology of the Body Institute (TOBI) and a professor of theological anthropology in the jointly sponsored Master’s program that the TOBI shares with Pontifex University. Dr. West is the author of multiple best-selling books as well as numerous video and audio programs. These books and programs, along with his global lecturing and popular podcast Ask Christopher West, hosted by his wife, Wendy, have made him one of the world’s most recognized teachers of Pope St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body. His work has been featured in The New York Times, ABC News, Fox News, MSNBC, and in countless Catholic and evangelical media outlets.
Dr. West and Wendy live near Philadelphia with their children.
See more from Dr. West:
- Freedom to Love
- The Gift: Your Call to Greatness
- Good News about Sex & Marriage
- Heaven’s Song
- Into the Heart: A Journey Through the Theology of the Body
- An Introduction to the Theology of the Body
- Joy-Filled Marriage
- The Love that Satisfies
- Theology of the Body for Beginners
- Winning the Battle for Sexual Purity